Saturday, June 26, 2004

when i grow up, i'll call you mine.

Now he's gone, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down

[audiophile : bang bang (my baby shot me down)/ nancy sinatra]

as of tomorrow, the internet should no more be in easy reach. which is good, since the week of block test II is approaching and i seriously lack self-discipline.

today, i threw out the old and catalogued everything. stuffed a "sentimental items" box full of letters, cards, random notes, concert programme booklets and even council stuff like teachers' day 2003 planning notes and meeting minutes. my eyes were all teary by the time i was done with reading through everything. i also packed a "things i don't want to see for the moment" box. :)

i haven't been sleeping well. my dreams have been dark of late. woke up at the unearthly hour of 3am yesterday and wandered around my house, getting progressively more irritated by the minute. i don't think moving to unfamiliar surroundings will vaguely help.

: o blow! `kis :x and I hate you so :x says:
can read the back of this week's 8 days for inspiration
: o blow! `kis :x and I hate you so :x says:
BREADTALK LEONG
[xXx] ' beanporky ' says:
noooo
[xXx] ' beanporky ' says:
then you'll hafta give the chinese name Loh Ti
[xXx] ' beanporky ' says:
can you bear naming your kid Loh Ti?

talk about baby names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home