Friday, July 16, 2004

but heaven, no heaven don't hear me.

Someone told me that love would all save us
But how can that be?
Look what love gave us
A world full of killing, and blood-spilling,
That world never came

And they say that a hero can save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Now that the world isn't ending,
It's love that I'm sending to you

It isn't the love of a hero,
That's why I fear it won't do

[audiophile : hero/ chad kroeger]

love would all save us? what a blatant lie. love could never be that wonderful.

it's a nice time to be home, because my dad's back from south africa.

but i'm wheezing terribly and i can hardly speak because my throat feels rusted. going to the doctor soon.

and just for interest's sake. yesterday's code decoded is... O N G B A K. laugh. figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home