Sunday, July 18, 2004

just remember till you're home again, you belong to me.

See the pyramids along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle.
Just remember darling all the while,
You belong to me.

See the market place in old Algiers,
Send me photographs and souvenirs.
Just remember when a dream appears,
You belong to me.

And I'll be so alone without you,
Maybe you'll be lonesome too.

Fly the ocean in a silver plane,
See the jungle when it's wet with rain.
Just remember till you're home again,

You belong to me.

[audiophile : you belong to me/ jason wade]

awww this is ever so sweet and touching. used it as one of the songs for the council item mix during stepping down.

my dad is fifty-six today. he almost qualifies for being a senior citizen already. happy birthday dad!

i've had a good excuse to sleep away the weekend- medicine that makes me very drowsy. but i'm feeling much better, and i foresee healthier times coming. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home