Friday, July 09, 2004

the underneath is no big surprise.

I've exposed your lies, baby
The underneath is no big surprise
Now it's time for changing
And cleansing everything
To forget your love

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living

[audiophile : plug in baby/ muse]

muse is loud, rockish and very funky. listen to do we need this?

right now, i'm slightly disillusioned with someone. it's fine and dandy that things can return to how we once were, but how much will we really be the same? how long can we continue imagining we don't have to answer those questions...? i guess i've learnt that searching for answers can be potentially dangerous. where am i going? don't ask anymore. if it won't change anything, i don't want to know. i've been living in blissful oblivion for long enough, it can't hurt me to continue.

enough about that. i need a foolproof action plan for mugging.

but i guess i'll spare some time for mean girls tomorrow. just a little while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home