Tuesday, July 13, 2004

what would you say if you had me on the line?

Called my momma, she was out for a walk
Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn't wanna talk
Picked up a paper, it was more bad news
More hearts being broken and people being used
Put on my coat in the pouring rain
Saw a movie it just wasn't the same
'Cause it was happy and I was sad
It made me miss you oh so bad


Dreams last so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

Go about my business, I'm doing fine
Besides, what would I say if I had you on the line
Same old story, not much to say
Hearts are broken every day

[audiophile : you were meant for me/ jewel]

the world around seems to echo my thoughts. the torrential rain speaks volumes of my pain.

i wrote this a while ago. it rained today, just like that day in june, but how far i've come since then, and how different i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home