Monday, July 26, 2004

when the tide comes i'll take you away.

I didn't know that it was so cold and
You needed someone to show you the way.
So I took your hand and
We figured out that,
When the tide comes I'll take you away.

If you want to, I can save you,
I can take you away from here.
So lonely inside, so busy out there,

And all you wanted was somebody who cared.

[audiophile: all you wanted/ michelle branch]

i live my life in a cyclic pattern nowadays. and it's strange, i've never known the value of peace until now. there are hardly any major ups or downs, just in-betweens. my little moments of happiness and other warm, fuzzy feelings include coming to school with ku, having lunch with a treasured friend, a random good morning sms from pea, being with the councillors once more, sharing a good joke with my class clique, receiving an email in response to my email series, reading a good book, completing everything on my things-to-achieve-for-today list or watching friends... (the list goes on! and i missed friends today, poo.) oh well, glory to God and peace to mankind! everything is only as wonderful as we will it to be.

Beauty is life when life unveils her holy face.
But you are life and you are the veil.
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
But you are eternity and you are the mirror.

[bookophile : the prophet by kahlil gibran]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home