Wednesday, July 07, 2004

you never left my mind.

Do you remember the first kiss?
Star shooting across the sky
To come to such a place as this
You never left my mind

I'm watching from the wall
As, in the streets, we fight
This world all gone to war
All I need is you tonight


And I draw a line
To your heart today
To your heart from mine
One line to keep us safe

[audiophile : one line/ p.j. harvey]

saw windstruck with weif yesterday. it was disappointing, sadly. the plot was quite interesting until the last half an hour or so, when it strangely morphed into the typical korean weepie. oh but jeon ji-hyun was gorgeous as always. pity it didn't measure up to the standards of either il mare or my sassy girl. well, i will not be swayed from my love affair with korean film. joint security area is a prime example of a gripping drama from start to finish.

enjoyed some delicious food and excellent company at waffle town, crown centre today. it's not everyday that one finds a kindred spirit, someone you connect with instantly. and the waffle with ice-cream was sinfully yummy!

sigh, the nice long weekend has already ended. it's time to get back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home