Thursday, August 26, 2004

and then some.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift up your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

[audiophile : kiss me/ sixpence none the richer]

tomorrow's the last day of formal lessons.

a dandy afternoon in the library, watching the rain wash the glass panels clean while pondering over the wonders of physics.

a strangely quiet class absorbed in writing heartfelt notes for our fellow classmates during the last CT period.

another recess in which someone gets drenched by water from shauna's pink bottle.

another time clement gets used as the subject matter for demonstrations by our tutors.

another game of basketball during PE in which we end up collapsing on the ground in laughter.

another last time, and then some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home