Thursday, August 19, 2004

i love the light that brings...

... a smile to your face.
[hold on/ sarah mclachlan]

something that happened in school today left me quite shaken. the reality of the situation is apparent, but i don't want to burn out so soon... in good faith, i believe we will make it through just fine.

shauna told me she reads my blog regularly so that she can be sure i'm alive. haha i'll be back on msn soon enough, folks.

other than that, it was just another uneventful school day. i'm glad my formal schooling is going to be over soon. i will definitely miss some people when we part ways, but right now school is just a drag. seeing certain individuals also ups the drag factor immensely.

hold on, hold on to yourself, this is gonna hurt like hell.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am...

~ someone from the distant swirls of your memory
~ a fellow taker of the blasted A levels this year
~ someone who doesn't know you well, and vice versa

and I don't bear words of wisdom, hearing that makes me feel like a fraud.
Care to exchange poetry? haha...

6:13 PM  
Blogger happypill said...

~ someone from the distant swirls of your memory
that puts you in a rather mysterious light, wouldn't you say?

~ a fellow taker of the blasted A levels this year
sigh i'm tired.

~ someone who doesn't know you well, and vice versa
it would be interesting to hear from you. email me! sheisadiamond@hotmail.com

i haven't written poetry in eons. i do mean decent poetry and not the generic angsty stuff i used to write in secondary school yupp... :)

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you after the A levels? Just wondering, how about I post a song of the day and the occasional poem... and then you make a guess of who I am based on my music preferences and writing?

10:49 PM  
Blogger happypill said...

haha are you someone from sngs? distant swirls of my memory...? all right. :) i'd probably realise soon enough...

10:56 PM  
Blogger happypill said...

hmm why the secrecy anyway? from now till after A levels is a very long time. can we play twenty questions? or just one? when you said i don't know you well do you mean that i don't know you personally? haha!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home