Thursday, August 12, 2004

thursday i'm in love.

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

[audiophile : friday i'm in love/ the cure]

okaaay i know this song is about friday. but i don't care, i love my thursdays. and since it's thursday morning already, my good mood has been restored. yes something good is finally going to happen today, yadda yadda but i shan't tell you what. just that it most probably should be good. hmmm maybe i shouldn't speak too soon? ah who gives a shit... it's thursday! everything's dandy on a thursday.

and ku hits the nail on the head! you ought to listen to F.I.R. if you haven't yet. ignoring the fact that they're excessively packaged and well-groomed, their songs rock my socks!

all right i'm off to read my national geographic and discover magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home