Tuesday, August 24, 2004

you are the only chance i'll take.

A promise between friends means never having to ask why.

or something like that. phoebe was a riot yesterday on friends! i'm really going to miss the show on mondays when the season ends. well at least the last episode is during vacation week and not prelims.

i am listening to one of the songs that took me through june, the month of self-discovery, self-renewal and well plain old mugging...

When everything inside me
Looks like everything I hate
You are the hope I have for change
You are the only chance I'll take


And I'm on fire when You're near me
I'm on fire when You speak
I'm on fire burning at these mysteries

[audiophile : on fire/ switchfoot]

awww the lyrics are so heartwarming. i like the lines in italics. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home