Saturday, September 04, 2004

daisies and porkies forever.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

[audiophile : i don't wanna miss a thing/ aerosmith]

today was generally bad except for receiving tze phern's long overdue stepping-down present.

but no matter. i'm thinking about my two favourite words, daisy and porky, and categorising everyone i know, as in yifongporky or jingyidaisy. okay i know i sound hallucinatory! bah. i wanted to put a picture of porky pig here but couldn't find a nice one. once i get my old computer back, i will design a porky pig layout. :)

what is true friendship? something you know you don't have to question.

and thus though i was in a confrontational mood today, i didn't have many questions to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home