Tuesday, September 21, 2004

eventually all things merge into one.

Now nearly all those I loved and did not understand when I was young are dead, but I still reach out to them... Eventually all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.

[from A River Runs Through it by Norman Maclean]

i love the imagery here. the movie's really touching too. :)

2 days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bean, i dun see my picture! :l
Yeah~! two more days to no more. hmm, how abt me, u, jy n ye go out on sat? for a nice piece of cake at Baker's Inn? We can always catch a movie after that..
-fang- (",)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home