Tuesday, October 12, 2004

i hold on to your secrets in white houses.

Maybe I'm a little bit over my head
I come undone at the things he said
And he's so funny in his bright red shirt
We were all in love and we all got hurt
I sneak into his car's black leather seat
The smell of gasoline in the summer heat
Boy, we're going way too fast
It's all too sweet to last

It's alright
And I put myself in his hands
But I hold on to your secrets in white houses
Love, or something ignites in my veins
And I pray it never fades in white houses

[audiophile : white houses/ vanessa carlton]

my trillian is screwed again. bah, nevermind about that.

dust and i spotted the big red ball on the school field and decided to go give it some bounce. wahaha. yes, i did miss the big red ball so very much. i'm so glad the juniors found it.

i foresee my posts are going to become boring again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home