Wednesday, October 20, 2004

that may be all i need.

Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy,
Living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

[sunday morning/ maroon 5]

the exams are beginning presently.

i wish my esteemed readers the very best of luck. hope to meet up with those from good ole sngs- edith, sera, yun, yuwen, yuan, yixin, jing, janice, michelle, cheryl, kelly, eunice, pohling... when it's all over. i miss everyone so much!

in the meantime, i should get all these superfluous issues out of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home