Friday, October 22, 2004

to me, you're strange and you're beautiful.

I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart, unseen.

To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you,
I'll be the first thing you see,
And you'll realise that you love me.

[strange and beautiful/ aqualung]

awwww. this is so pretty. i remember celene sending it to me in sec4. another girl i miss alot!

went back to school today with my classmates to do my chem retest. open house was quite, quite happening! congrats to the juniors... the new council dance is interesting, though i must say scandalous is still my favourite council dance, duh! it's been such a long time since i've done the hwachong mass dances, cos i left early during MAF. so i did enjoy myself refreshing my memory. :) some of the councillors came back in sec. school uniform. i couldn't find mine! i think it's lost somewhere in the boxes of clothes my mom packed away.

nice distractions these are, but there are more important issues at hand. like the A level examinations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home