Wednesday, November 03, 2004

we've been betrayed.

You were there for summer dreaming
And you gave me what I need
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity


[robbie williams]

jamie yeo played my dedication - this song - on say it with music earlier this evening. but i forgot to listen in after smsing cos i was listening to power98. and yes it has happened before many times before.

i remember when i first met you. the first thing that struck me was how unique you were. how different. you piqued my interest. and i never would have imagined how important and significant you would eventually become to me. but i realised how much had changed when you sat down opposite me in the canteen that day. the initial wonder i felt had now become disgust.

to you, our friendship had always been an investment. perhaps once you started to lose, it was time to pull out.

it's probably mutual that i'm glad i don't know you anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home