Sunday, September 16, 2007

so lonely inside, so busy out there.


I'm sinking slowly, so hurry hold me
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on
Please can you tell me so I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone

If you want to, I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside, so busy out there
And all you wanted was somebody who cared

was thinking of this song on the way home today. in the music video, the scene freezes every time she tries to say something to him. a familiar feeling, that of having so much to say but being unable to.

hwa chong's mid-autumn fest (MAF) celebrations today... was rather bored at first, but the mood picked up eventually. really glad to see everyone. i wish i remembered the steps to scandalous, our council dance.

i'm not even sure what i'm feeling anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home