Sunday, November 18, 2007

21st birthday - red, green, purple and gold.




3stanis!


ceegeetwo. :)


my family!


cg12, my medicine and surgery group.


hwachong + europe trip group + associates.


pretty girls rach and sharline.


my small cg!


popeye OG!




kawal kelong gang.


popeye OG again.


with baos, zj and kenrick.


hon, me, emmy and rose.


yunnan trip friends - guanhong, chewlip and wenhui.


mirri and me!


with joachim.


with li underneath a papaya tree.

awww i really had a fantastic time yesterday. thank you y'all for being my friends and sharing my celebration with me! the colours were gorgeous!

turning 21 is rather awesome. <3


two hundred degrees, that's why they call me mr. farenheit!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear happy 21st!! -HUGS- so colourful :) love yoooou beaniebabe

love,nat

10:26 PM  
Anonymous shera said...

hey bean!sorie couldnt make it for ur birthday!anihows, happie 21st!*hugs* babe..may all ur dreams come true..=)

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Wigglybits said...

happy birthday =)

10:47 PM  
Blogger happypill said...

hey natalie, thank you so much girl for all your advice and help through med school! <3 love ya!

hey shera, HUGS thanks for your birthday wishes too! really glad to have gotten to know you through yunnan trip! all the best for posting. take care and hang out soon k!

hey wigglybits, thanks so much! :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home