Monday, March 24, 2008

don't hold back, you are certain to impress.


i'm seeing how everything relates to internal medicine. think it would be nice to own harrison's... it's seems like one of those books that has the ability to make you feel immensely learned just from reading it. just like bailey and love's short practice of surgery, which i enjoyed leafing through during surgery posting but hardly utilized in its entirety. definitely wasn't 'short' at all. yes it would be very nice to own harrison's but would i have the time to read it?

i'm also thinking i want to visit buenos aires. i think i fell in love with it listening to my father's stories from when he worked in latin america... and well, that song in evita.

What's new Buenos Aires?
I'm new, I wanna say I'm just a little stuck on you
You'll be on me too

I get out here, Buenos Aires
Stand back, you oughta know whatcha gonna get in me
Just a little touch of star quality

Fill me up with your heat, with your noise
With your dirt, overdo me
Let me dance to your beat, make it loud
Let it hurt, run it through me.
Don't hold back, you are certain to impress
Tell the driver this is where I'm staying

Hello, Buenos Aires
Get this, just look at me dressed up, somewhere to go
We'll put on a show

one day, i will visit BA. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

harrison's is fully available online i believe :)

lovenat

12:01 AM  
Blogger bean said...

hey nat! yups i know that but i don't like ebooks/ online books etc as much as the real deal. haha. :) how're electives babe?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

As long as you don't go singing down the street :)

Does your father have any old photos of time he spent in Buenos Aires? It would be great to see how the city used to look then. Thanks!

12:27 AM  
Blogger bean said...

hmm i will ask him, that would be neat yea!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home