Saturday, March 29, 2008

in love's game.


We're made out of blood and rust
Looking for someone to trust without a fight
I think that you came too soon
You're the honey and the moon that lights up my night


I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
She's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change
And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me


Baby, I'm too lost in you, caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep, I can't think
I just think about the things that you do
I'm too lost in you


that's joseph arthur's honey and the moon, john mayer's daughters and the sugababes' too lost in you. four years later, the songs i loved in 2004 still remain touching and true.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home