Friday, April 25, 2008

and we'll linger on.

mom and pap are off to NZ tonight. they're going to have a lovely time, i'm sure. :)

the overnight ambulance run was rather fun. falling asleep at the fire station office in between the deafening siren and call that goes something like "BEEEEEP BEEEEEP. ambulance call for A321. BEEEEEP." after which you had to run for dear life to the ambulance. problem was that only every alternate call was ours, so my sleep was much fragmented! haha. six cases in a night, most were relative non-emergencies. but it was interesting to see how the paramedics work.

i'm listening to david cook's interpretation of mariah carey's always be my baby.

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

awww it gives a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home