Wednesday, July 16, 2008

superhero.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (My girl)
our days at NUH obgyn are coming to an end. we had a rather fun time, methinks. i liked the varied cases we got to see in the clinics... from young women to the very old, all presenting with their own set of very different problems and concerns. and the pregnant mothers who came, happy to hear their babies were doing fine. what i didn't really see was the other aspect of obgyn, the abortions for social reasons vs abortions because of fetal abnormalities.
next week - first time at KKH! ambitiously dreaming of studying at macs while enjoying a pancake breakfast... i'll probably just be thinking of how i can fit more sleep/ feeding time into a packed day and so on. definitely need to brush on on gynae...
photo from here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home