Saturday, August 23, 2008

bigger than ourselves.

2008, the year that so much changed.

there have been trying times. things that i didn't know could happen to me, happened. i used to think (i mean this seriously) that i lived in an alternative existence where bad things did not happen because i tried my best to be good. now i think perhaps there lives a me somewhere else with a happy, carefree life. perhaps we exchanged places along the way.

i wanted to blog, but the words didn't come. blogging about pretty things doesn't cheer me up as much as before. everything feels tired right now.

be blessed, my friends. know that i love you.

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him
'Til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home