Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It'll be just as quiet when I leave.


beautiful green
Originally uploaded by virginiaz

As it was when I first got here.

- Quiet/ Rachael Yamagata

Last post of 2008. This year, things changed. I lost someone I loved very much. I was threatened with my worst fear. I prayed for time to stop, but was reminded that life is a one-way street. Wherever it takes you, whichever path you choose, you can't go back. So somehow, you live, learn and love.

When things are bad, one tends to forget the good. But I did learn alot in 2008. School was different, and inspiring. I had a -wait for it- happiest birthday celebration. I found shoulders to lean on. I spent valuable time with my family. I revisted old friendships.

Hoping for a better year ahead. And the best for all of you, my friends. May 2009 be kind to us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-hugs- may 2009 be a better year. God bless bean.

lovenat

10:50 PM  
Anonymous shera said...

hey there bean! may god bless you with many beautiful things this new year :)

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello nat and shera, god bless you girls too. a fantastic 2009 ahead to you both. much love!

bean

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home