Saturday, February 06, 2010

In the heart of God.

It's perhaps good that I'm not taking the exams yet. Really deserved the big fails today.
Anyway having Mom's side of the family over for dinner and that's something to be happy about.
Sometimes I look at photos of Mom and... I see my own face in hers. I never thought so much that we looked alike but now for some reason it feels more apparent. Sometimes I feel that she looks out at me through the photographs, and sometimes I feel like they are just photographs. If that makes any sense.
Life must change eventually. Other things I want to do before MBBS. Learn how to drive. Go into the MBBS with no stupid excuses about why I missed stuff, having enough understanding, practice and a calm confidence. Be happier. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home